Claim Denied

As your Senator, one of my responsibilities is to help Utahns work with federal agencies. I am committed to helping Utahns resolve problems with Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, immigration, military service, veteran’s benefits, federal worker compensation claims, tax matters and the IRS, passport assistance, grants, small business concerns, and many other important federal issues.
I have professional staff in my state office who are trained to work with constituent casework. These professionals work every day to assist Utahns when they encounter problems with federal agencies or federally funded programs. My staff and I are ready to assist you with these agencies.
Because of the constitution’s separation of powers, I cannot assist in judicial or court matters, such as child custody, divorce, pending litigation or criminal trials or imprisonment. Problems involving Utah state agencies—such as welfare or state taxes—also are outside my jurisdiction as a United States Senator. To get started on such state questions, you may want to visit the Utah state government website.
If this is an urgent matter, please contact my Salt Lake City office at (801) 524-4380.

Contact Information
Casework Description