As the coronavirus situation in Utah and across the country continues to evolve, the Office of Senator Romney is in regular communication with state and federal agencies, as well as local officials, to provide guidance and keep Utahns informed about response efforts.
This page is intended as a quick reference guide only and Utahns are encouraged to follow the latest official guidance from federal agencies, as well as state and local authorities. We will be keeping this page updated with information as it becomes available.
Do you own a
Questions about Unemployment Assistance?
Utah Emotional Health Relief Hotline
Intermountain has launched the Emotional Health Relief Hotline for Utah health professionals and community members. The hotline is a free resource for those seeking emotional health guidance during these uncertain times. Callers are connected with a trained caregiver who can provide appropriate self-care tools, peer supports, treatment options, crisis resources, and more. It’s available 7 days a week, from 10 AM to 10 PM.
The phone number is (833) 442-2211. Interpretation services are available.
- Romney and Lee Join Colleagues in Urging DOJ to Investigate Improper PPP Funding for Planned Parenthood
- Romney, Colleagues Urge Mnuchin to Counter China’s International Predatory Economic Behavior
- Romney, Manchin, Colleagues Introduce Bill to Extend PPP Loan Deadline
- VIDEO: Senator Romney's Tribute to Utah’s Efforts in the Fight Against COVID-19
Romney Presses Health Leaders on Vaccine Progress and Need for Comprehensive COVID-19 Data
- VIDEO: Romney Presses Health Leaders on Vaccine Progress and Conflicting COVID-19 Data
- Romney “Patriot Pay” Plan Would Support America’s Frontline Workers
- Romney Joins Colleagues in Urging Immediate Fix to Ensure Continued Operation of SBA’s 7(a) Loan Program
- Romney Urges Independent Review of WHO’s COVID-19 Response
- Romney Urges Feds to Direct Advertising Funds to Utah’s Rural Broadcasters During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Romney, Sinema Raise Concerns Regarding Lack of COVID-19 Data Reporting
- Romney Applauds Passage of Funding to Restart PPP
- In Midst of COVID-19 Crisis, Romney, Colleagues Call for Financial Security for Rural Communities
- Romney, Colleagues Call on USDA to Assist Dairy Farmers
- Romney, Murphy Announce Legislation to Reaffirm U.S. Commitment to Global Health Security, Reorient Our Global Pandemic Response Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Romney, Colleagues to Chinese Ambassador: Close All Wet Markets
- Romney, Tester Urge Trump Administration to Ensure Robust Oversight of Pandemic Recovery
- Romney Calls for Urgent Passage of Relief Package
- Romney Praises Senate Agreement on Relief Package
- Romney, Gardner, Rubio Urge Efforts to Counter CCP COVID-19 Propaganda
- Romney Introduces COVID-19 Graduate Relief Act
- Romney Delivers Update on the Senate Relief Package
- Romney Calls for Urgent Action on Additional Coronavirus Relief Measures
- Romney Helps Introduce Bill to Address Medical Supply Vulnerability Due to Coronavirus
- Romney, Lee Offer Resources for Utahns Affected by Travel Restrictions Due to Coronavirus
- Romney Helps Introduce Coronavirus Worker Relief Act
- Romney: Funding Bill Delivers Needed Resources to Combat Coronavirus
- Romney Questions Top Health Officials at Coronavirus Hearing