The following questions have been submitted by Senator Romney:
- (WH Counsel): Given that Rudy Giuliani’s May 10, 2019 letter to President Zelensky asserted he was acting with the “knowledge and consent” of President Trump, what did President Trump specifically task Giuliani to do in Ukraine?
- (House Managers): If evidence indicates President Trump had multiple purposes - some in the national interest, some political - for holding up the security assistance, is it the House Managers’ position that the presence of any political purpose should be grounds for removing a president for abuse of power?
- (WH Counsel): In what instances did President Trump discuss corruption or burden sharing in relation to Ukraine prior to the date the security assistance was ordered withheld?
- (House Managers): Do you have any evidence that anyone was directed by President Trump to tell the Ukrainians that security assistance was being held upon the condition of an investigation into the Bidens?
- (WH Counsel): On what specific date did President Trump first order the hold on security assistance to Ukraine and did he explain the reason at that time?
- (House Managers): Is it the House Managers’ position that neither Hunter nor Joe Biden engaged in anything that you would describe as corrupt or otherwise inappropriate?