A deep sincere “Thank You.”
Our nation’s Veterans have defended our country with distinction and honor. But all too often they come home to a system that does not provide them the care they need and deserve. As I work to make government more effective, I will fight every day to make sure that Veterans from Utah have access to programs and services that actually meet their needs.
- Resolving issues regarding compensation due following service.
- Provision of military Pensions.
- Assistance with housing.
- Assistance obtaining post-service employment.
- Provision of treatment for service-related injuries.
- Arranging for burial in cemeteries designated for veterans.
Is responsible for administering the Department’s programs that provide financial and other forms of assistance to veterans, their dependents, and survivors. Major benefits include Veterans’ compensation, Veterans’ pension, survivors’ benefits, rehabilitation and employment assistance, education assistance, home loan guaranties, and life insurance coverage.
VA helps Servicemembers, Veterans, and eligible surviving spouses become homeowners. VA provides a home loan guaranty benefit and other housing-related programs to help veterans buy, build, repair, retain, or adapt a home for personal occupancy.
Helps service members and veterans meet their education and training costs with monthly benefit payments.
- MGIB-AD: If you served at least 2 years on active duty, you may qualify for the Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty
- MGIB-SR: If you’re a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps or Coast Guard Reserve, Army National Guard, or Air National Guard, you may be able to get up to 36 months of education and training benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR) program.
The Veterans Benefits Administration offers a variety of benefits and services to spouses, children, and parents of Servicemembers and Veterans who are deceased or totally and permanently disabled by a service-connected disability.